Your lawyers and tax advisors in Cyprus
For over 30 years, Privacy Management Group has specialised in forming companies in Cyprus. Our in-house lawyers, tax advisors and corporate consultants can advise and support you in six languages.
Privacy Management Group possesses the necessary certification according to ICAP. We also submit all departments of our company to a voluntary quality control review on an annual basis by the international TUV NORD. All services were certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. The most recent audit occurred in May 2016.
Complete full service for over 30 years
- A lawyer to provide legal advice about your company, attaining non-dom status and forming your Cyprus Limited and Cyprus Holding.
- The legal consultation for your company is already included in the package of annual fees.
- A tax advisor and accountant for the fulfilment of tax obligations
- Tax consultancy, accounting and the certificate are already included in the package of annual fees.
- An accounting department for the preparation of current accounting
- and monthly VAT returns are also included in the package of annual fees.
- A banking service for the opening of a business account including online banking and VISA-MasterCard
- at over 20 financial centres worldwide.
- Management consultants to provide business advice on your Cyprus Limited and Cyprus Holding
- with additional IT-servers and domain consultancy through our internal team of IT specialists.
- Formation fees and annual fees of the Cyprus company
- a fixed price per 12 months – no hidden costs.
- An office and permanent business establishment service
- we have the ideal option to meet your individual needs ( Cyprus business establishment).
One fixed price – no hidden costs
Privacy Management Group offers you all of our services for a previously agreed-upon fixed price package including formation and annual fees.
Whether it is the Cyprus company formation, the consultancy and support related to the non-dom programme, the ongoing accounting, the monthly VAT submission, the cost of the registered office or the registered agent, the annual financial statement and balance sheet, or the certificate – the fees shown here cover all that you and your company require in Cyprus. And you will be in the best of hands when dealing with our in-house lawyers and tax advisors.
We look forward to meeting you!
A brief guide
We hope that we have presented the relevant facts about a company formation in Cyprus and an administration of a Cyprus corporation both in comprehensively and understandably. May you gain new insights during your further readings of our pages and perhaps even encounter an “Aha-experience”.
Should you want to contact us now or at a later time, we will be happy to hear from you. A list of our phone numbers, email addresses, postal address as well as a contact form can be found by clicking on " Contact".